We would like to inform you about how we collect, use and share personal data with and about your person through this website and its affiliated websites for mobile, applications and widgets.
2. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
The Company collects (1) registration data, when you register or when you register with a Company Service, (2) public data and publications that you disclose through the Company's Services, (3) data that you have allowed on social media to notify the Company, (4) activity data when you gain access and interact with a service of the Company. Specifically, the Company collects the following types of data from and for you:
1. Registration information, the information you submit to register with a Company Service, for example to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter or take part in a contest. Registration information may include, for example, name, surname, email address, gender, country, zip code and date of birth.
2. Public data and publications that consist of comments or content that you publish in the Company's Services and your personal data that accompany these posts or content, which may include the nickname, username, comments, likes, status , profile information and photography. Public information and posts are always public, which means they are available to everyone and can be displayed in search results on external search engines.
4. Activity data. When you access and interact with the Company's Services, we may collect specific information about these visits. For example, to allow you to connect with the Company's Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including possibly your IP address, browser type, and other information. software or hardware. If you access the Company's services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geographic distribution data or other transaction information for that device. We may also collect cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons, and Adobe Flash technology commonly referred to as "Flash cookies"). These technologies can be used to collect and store information about your use of the Company's Services, such as the pages you've visited, the video and the rest of the content you've seen, the search queries you've submitted, and the ads you've seen. For more information, see our Cookies Policy.
5. Information from other sources. We may supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as information available to the public about your online and offline activities from social media services and commercially available sources.
We do not collect:
- Sensitive information: We ask you not to send us or disclose sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information about your racial or ethnic background, political views, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or involvement in trade unions) in or through the Company's Services or otherwise.
Finally, the Company's Services may also be linked to websites, including social networking sites managed by non-cooperating companies, and may provide advertisements or provide content, functionality, games, newsletters, maintained and developed competitions or applications from unrelated companies.The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of unrelated companies and as soon as you leave its Services
3) Functionality cookies
These cookies "memorize" your preferences when browsing our site, so we can suggest the right products based on your needs. With these cookies you enjoy a personalized version of relax-anatomic.gr, as a result of which it is much easier to find what you are looking for.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We use the personal data we collect from and in relation to your individual for:
- To provide you with the Services and Operations of the Company,
- To measure, analyze and improve these Services and Operations of the Company,
- Improve your experience through Company Services (both online and offline) by providing content that you mayv consider relevant and interesting.
- Allow us to comment on content and participate in online games, contests or reward programs,
- Provide customer service and answer your questions,
- For purposes of compliance with applicable laws or legal procedures and / or to meet the requirements of the competent governmental authorities.
- To complete a corporate transaction such as a proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, consortium, assignment, transfer or other disposal of all or part of the company's operations, assets, assets or reserves (including any bankruptcy). For example, if the Company participates in a merger or transfer of all or part of its activities, the Company may disclose and transfer your personal data to the place or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- Allow social networking - if you link to or link to a social media service account with the Company's Services, we may share your username, photo and likes, as well as your activities and comments with other users. Company Services and with your friends related to your social media service. We may also share the same personal data with the social networking provider.
- Send you (via email, SMS, phone, chat and social media), with your prior consent, offers, promotions and other commercial announcements about the Company's Services.
- We will send you, with your prior consent, commercial announcements tailored to your interests and needs through the communication methods mentioned in point j) above.
We may use anonymous data or information that no longer identifies you personally, even indirectly (eg statistics) for any purpose or to disclose it to third parties.
4. IN WHICH LEGAL BASE DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of your personal data for the purposes:
Instead, edit your personal data for other purposes:
In Section 3, point (i) is at your discretion, but without your consent it is impossible to connect a social media service account with the Company's Service, which means you will need to log in to the Company's Service using a different mechanism.
Of Unit 3, points (j) and (k) are at your discretion, but without your consent it is impossible for the Company and / or third parties to provide you with general commercial announcements of the Company and services / products or third party announcements with based on your interests and needs and provide you with services under the same name.
You may revoke your consent at any time with regard to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of Section 3, points (i) to (k), by sending a notice to the e-mail address described in Section 11 below.
5. HOW DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is processed by both electronic and automatic means and is protected by appropriate security measures, taking into account the latest technology, implementation costs and nature, scope, framework and purpose of processing as well as different possibilities and the seriousness of the risk in terms of the rights and freedoms of persons.Specifically, the Company uses appropriate administrative, technical measures, personnel measures, and physical measures aimed at protecting the personal data held in its possession from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
6. WHO CAN PROVIDE ADDITIONS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company may disclose your personal data for the purposes of Section 3 above to the following categories of recipients located within the European Union or outside the European Union in accordance with and within the limits of the provisions of Section 7 below:
- Third party service providers who are in charge of processing activities and, when required by applicable law, are duly appointed as processors (eg cloud service providers, other group organizations, service providers that serve or support the Company's Service and therefore , for example and without restriction, companies providing IT services, experts, consultants and lawyers-companies resulting from possible mergers, splits or other alterations, and In affiliated companies in their capacity as data controllers or data processors.
- To the competent authorities for the purposes of compliance with applicable laws.
7. ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO EXTERNAL?
The Data may be transferred to countries inside and outside the European Economic Area and in particular to the United States. The European Commission recognizes that some non-EEA countries provide an adequate level of data protection in line with EEA standards. The full list of these countries is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm. For transport by the EEA to countries not considered safe by the European Commission, we have established appropriate and appropriate safeguards aimed at protecting your personal data and the transfer of your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission in accordance with Articles 45 and 46 of the Regulation. (EU) 2016/679 on data protection (the “Personal Data Protection Regulation”).
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS YOU READ YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right, at any time, to:
- receive confirmation of your personal data and be informed of its content and origin, verify its accuracy and request their correction, update or modification,
- request the deletion, anonymization or restriction of the processing of your personal data that has been processed in violation of applicable law,
- you object to the processing, in all cases, of your personal data for legitimate reasons.
You can send your request to the address listed in Section 11 below. In your request, include your email address, name, address and phone number and clearly specify the information you want to access, change, update, remove or delete.
We remind you that. Even after your account has been canceled, or if you ask us to delete your personal data, copies of certain information from your account may remain visible in some cases where, for example, you have shared information on social media or other services. or, for example, when maintaining such copies is necessary for purposes of compliance with legal obligations or for purposes of legal defense.Due to the nature of temporary storage technology, your account may not be directly accessible to others. We may also retain security copies of your account to our servers for some time after your cancellation or request for deletion, for compliance with applicable law.
We also give you many options on how to use and disclose your personal data for marketing purposes. You can revoke your consent regarding:
In all of the above cases, we may contact you and request more information, which is necessary for the proper execution of your request. Also, the additional rights described in Section 9 below apply from 25 May 2018.
9. WHAT HAPPENS FROM MAY 25, 2018?
As of May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation has entered into force and the following provisions apply:
1. Retention periods that apply to your personal data
- Personal Data and if the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this Regulation apply to ensure the rights and freedoms of the data subject ("limitation of the storage period")
- The data collected for the purposes of Section 3 (c) shall be retained in a form that allows the identification of data subjects only for the period required for the purposes of the processing of personal data; personal data may be stored for longer. intervals, provided that the personal data will be processed only for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89 (1) of the General Regulation on Personal Data and if the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this Regulation apply. data subject's rights and freedoms ("storage period restriction")
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be canceled, anonymous or collected.
2 .Additional rights
- Ask the Company to limit the processing of your Personal Data in case:
- Discuss the accuracy of personal data until we take the necessary steps to correct or verify its accuracy.
- Editing is illegal, but you do not want us to delete your personal data.
- We no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you do need it to create, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to the processing for reasons of legitimate interest pending verification as to whether the Company has compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing.
- You oppose the processing of your personal data,
- Request the deletion of your personal data without undue delay, get an electronic copy of your personal data if you wish to transfer your personal data to us, either to yourself or to another provider ("data portability") <when personal data is automatically processed and processed or (i) is based on your consent or (ii) is necessary for the performance of the Company's Service, and
- Make a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority.
10. INFORMATION IN THE PRESENTED POLITICAL DISCLOSURE